Share | 

New Rule?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vete_Cy

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: New Rule?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:30 am

Is now changing to a team an obligation or a new rule in the server?
Some players like me play are devoted in a team for years (or maybe it's just me )
The problem with evening the teams has been everywhere , but sometimes that's what makes the game more changeling and getting people more addicted to get a kill .
that is the meaning of war actually... teams where never even .

I strongly bellieve this subject should be discused right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=S|G=El Che Lives
Admin

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: New Rule?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:41 am

Look mate you joined the game when sides where 8 v 5 you then made it 9 v 5.
You were moved twice (as were others) to even the teams
your respose was "I always play allies"
well sorry it just dont work that way
its not a new rule, its alweays been that way and its also common sense.

The last thing I want to do when in game is spend my time moving people around when they should have the good manners to even the teams themselves.

PostSubject: always like this?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:23 am

This is the first time i got forced to move to another team in all these years i play. And there were several times when it was 11 vs 3 and worse on axis behalf and players that play in axis where still in axis , no matter what the ratio amongst teams was . That's why i have considered it strange today because i have never seen an axis player forced to allies just to even teams .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: New Rule?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:18 am

As Che said, it's not a new rule. We often ask for even teams when the difference is too big. 9 vs 5 or 3 vs 11 are really not fair. When nobody reacts, we put the players that enter the game in the other team. I know there are some other players that also want to play at the same side, but I really don't understand why it is a problem to change teams scratch

As a regular you should actually know that you should make the teams even. I can't believe that you"ve never seen us asking for even teams. Maybe it is the first time you were switched teams, but it's really not a rare event.

It can be that sometimes the teams are 11 vs 3 and nothing happens, but sometimes there is also abusive behaviour in the server. We can't be there all the time.

Last edited by =S|G=Hannibal on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PP}arcafab(fr)

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: New Rule?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:39 am

i agree with che and hanni,lot of players and regulars players have them side and that without look at even team,in first,it's just a game and lot of us play for fun and not for score,for me and some of regular,it's not a problem,look and try play cod a day vety,and you will see,the team is even automatikly,with or without your mind,axes or allied,it's very important???No it's not,the more important is the fun,and years after years players forget this easy rule,greets arca..............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeZee

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: New Rule?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:18 am

i agree also with CHE and HANNIBAL!!!!

think we don't need to discuss it here......i think its normal that you look at the teams when you come in and join the one that has less players.

so in my opinion the discussion is OVER!!!

JUST JOIN THE TEAM THAT HAS LESS PLAYERS AND EVERYBODY IS HAPPY Very Happy

DZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vete_Cy

PostSubject: Re: New Rule?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:42 pm

my point is that all the times i 've played in the server i never saw this happen , i do not object to it , it just got me that day , because there were so many times i have played in a not even team , actually all times i have played i was in the less persons team which is usually allies and often got mad because of the ratio i couldn't even move in the game . And statistically i should have seen an admin change somebody to another team all this time right?
Perhaps the server should be monitored a bit more often...who knows maybe it's the hours i play .

but anyway as DZ said , it's a done matter , from now on i will be joining the team with less players .

And i am a regular in COD as well arca , that's why i choose the team deathmatches , and nothing else

cheers beerbang
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toki

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: New Rule?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 am

Dear Frinds,

I have the same problem , i can play as axis.
But consider the fact that i was born in the country that brings the democracy in the world (Greece), i will obey the rule and learn to play as axis.
It will take me some time but i will learn and then beware the almighty Toki......
because i will know all the secrects camper places.

Yes my friends , the fun is the most important think...
And i have found lots of it in this server.
Thats the reasson i will donate to keep this fan alive...

Thanks guys...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davo588

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: New Rule?   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:24 am

Yes Vete , mate, i also agree with all the players ! Relax! =S|G= is the funniest and the best server in the whole Internet and, of course we must! play fair in this server you must help a team with lesser players(especially a sniper like you, mate) But it does not matter in which team you are axis or allies ! Absolutely not. Its a game, ergo, fun is the main thing here!

Thanks!
Davo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rule?   

Back to top Go down

New Rule?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1