Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

friendly group

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PopEye

PopEye

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-13

friendly group Empty
PostSubject: friendly group   friendly group Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:26 am

Hello Sniper Guru clan. My name is PopEye. I'm the founder/senior admin at {=I=} Independent Spearhead Lounge. We are an Independent group, that play and enjoy all servers. We are not a Clan. So no strings attached. We are a fun, friendly community of free roaming gamers that love this game M.O.H. Spearhead, and all games! And we enjoy meeting new groups, clans, community's, and respectable players. YES.We are a respectable group, and we do not cheat !! Anyhow...I was on your server the other day, And I must say..I HAD A GREAT TIME!..TY FOR A FUN GAME!! I will continue to play here..I do enjoy this server. I will bookmark this as one of my favorite sniper web sites/servers. If anyone would like to stop by our web site, just to simply say hello to our community..that would be so appreciate..great! TY! Take care for now all , and ill be looking out for some of you to stop by..TY..Your new friend..PopEye 03 12 10 groove jump HERE IS OUR LINK... http://spearheadlounge.forumotion.net/
Back to top Go down
http://spearheadlounge.forumotion.net
=S|G=409
Admin
=S|G=409

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2007-07-10

friendly group Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly group   friendly group Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:40 am

Glad to hear you had a good time Popeye, cant wait to see you in my sights shoot

Back to top Go down
=S|G=HarfainX

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2007-07-08

friendly group Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly group   friendly group Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:52 am

I don't mind you advertising for your group since you're not posting about another server, but I don't approve of your topic title. It makes it look like you're spamming our forum. So I changed it, I hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
DeZee

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2007-07-10

friendly group Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly group   friendly group Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:26 am

hey popeye my friend Very Happy

good to see you joined our forum.

i know popeye for a while now.....i know him from cafe malta.
he is a great guy Laughing

hope to see you in the server soon.

DZ
Back to top Go down
PopEye

PopEye

friendly group Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly group   friendly group Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Hello HarfainX. I do understand..no problem what so ever about changing this forum subject title. And Hello to you 409, how are you mate!? Your respond here is very kind, and friendly..Ty. And hello DeZee....I did see your name on the list but was not sure it was YOU..the same DeZee that I do know...lol. Nice to hear from you ol' friend...How are you doing mate?! Good I hope, and Ty for your kind remarks. I can already tell that this is a respectable group here at Sniper Guru. QUESTION: Is this an Adult run server? Just wondering. And do you guys have custom maps, or just the standard spearhead maps? Anyhow..Again..Thanks guys for the warm welcome...and again..''PLEASE'' feel free to stop by our web site and say hello to our {=I=} Independent community..Ty PopEye 02 13 10 P.S. I make all of the custom ads, banners, signature banners that you will see at {=I=}. I'm sure you do already have a artist that does your banners, but I will offer my art for any one here interested..Just send me a PM at {=I=} Independent..Ty jump beerbang jump
Back to top Go down
=S|G=HarfainX

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2007-07-08

friendly group Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly group   friendly group Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Not sure what you mean by "adult run", but most of us are at least over 20. I'm not sure of everyone's age, but quite a few of us are even older than that.

We don't currently run any "custom maps". Just modded stock maps. We used to run 3 custom maps (2 actual custom, and 1 modified single player map), but since there's no auto-download in this game, it got difficult to keep player numbers up during custom map times.
Back to top Go down
PopEye

PopEye

friendly group Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly group   friendly group Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:16 pm

I guess what I meant by Adult Run server, was more or less..mature. With out all of the name calling, and disrespectful behavior from trouble maker, punks, etc. I myself, like a fun, friendly respectful environment on the server. I always keep in mind, that its just a game, nothing personal. I guess that's what I was trying to say..Based on everyone's respond here on the forum..you have answered my question...yes..mature..I appreciate that! Thanks mate! Your new friend..PopEye jump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

friendly group Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly group   friendly group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friendly group
Page 1 of 1