Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rules, kicking, banning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

rules, kicking, banning Empty
PostSubject: rules, kicking, banning   rules, kicking, banning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:15 am

hello there,

i got kickt for serveral times with no reason no warning or what!
im kind of sick of this...

also i got banned for 4 times in like 3 weeks and i aint like it to change my ip every week...
please be clear and tell me what is ur point!!

~Da_Beast
Back to top Go down
=S|G=409
Admin
=S|G=409

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: rules, kicking, banning   rules, kicking, banning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:21 am

The point is, it is our server if you break the rules you get kicked you may even get banned for a couple of hours and eventually get banned completly. We dont have to warn you as you seem to clearly know the rules. Today you were kicked by me for not speaking english other members have in the past warned you about this. just follow the rules and we have no problem break them and we do.

As I have said it is our server and we decide who plays or not.

Hope this clarifys the situation.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rules, kicking, banning   rules, kicking, banning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:25 am

=S|G=409 wrote:
The point is, it is our server if you break the rules you get kicked you may even get banned for a couple of hours and eventually get banned completly. We dont have to warn you as you seem to clearly know the rules. Today you were kicked by me for not speaking english other members have in the past warned you about this. just follow the rules and we have no problem break them and we do.

As I have said it is our server and we decide who plays or not.

Hope this clarifys the situation.

it does, but i aint do anything wrong lol!! i said maby 2 or 3 rules in dutch in the past i never speak dutch in the server... i know u can do what u want, every1 can do that who's admin. but why could u say it in the console what i did wrong?...

how do u feel if u got banned every week?... well it sucks, i play when i'm done with working and school for fun i dont want to get banned each time when im on top... u know what i mean right?...

thnx for replaying!!
Back to top Go down
=S|G=El Che Lives
Admin
=S|G=El Che Lives

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: rules, kicking, banning   rules, kicking, banning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:29 am

If it sucks and your sick of it/us then I suggest you keep away
bye bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rules, kicking, banning   rules, kicking, banning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rules, kicking, banning
Page 1 of 1