Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-G-R-D-RUN

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-01-05

why -G-R-D-RUN banned :( Empty
PostSubject: why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(   why -G-R-D-RUN banned :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:06 am

hi everyone , it'S G-R-D-RUN, few weeks ago i got banned from your server, because i had other skin which not allowed on ur server, it was my mistake to dont change them to default stock skin, as i do every time i connect to ur server.
i had contact with an admin, (dont know the name ), he helped out to solve the problem and review my ban, as he said that it s ok now and i can play free...(i had play long time on ur server, and maybe some players see me as cheater, but i m just a good camper + some luck i alwaays have high score, and i m ready for FSS any time).
this morning (holland time ) i connect to the server i played two maps, then i got banned again in floghafen map Sad, i still dont know why i m still banned.
hope u can help me on this. Shocked

THX -G-R-D-RUN.
Back to top Go down
=S|G=El Che Lives
Admin
=S|G=El Che Lives

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(   why -G-R-D-RUN banned :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:28 am

You have not done what I asked you to do
The scanner is still picking up the unauthorised skins in your folder
here is the data it picked up today before you were kicked

User name : -G-R-D-RUN
User IP : 77.170.90.240
Common axis model : axis_grd_two_hawks
Common allied model: allied_wall

no one is saying you cheat. The scanner is saying your skins are unauthorised therefore it will kick you and add you to the ban list for that reason
Back to top Go down
-G-R-D-RUN

PostSubject: Re: why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(   why -G-R-D-RUN banned :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:50 am

i had read your email that u sent me on my inbox, and i did exactly what u said, i delet this file : GRD_full_skinpack dec_2010.pk3 from maintt folder, i dont have it any more, now i m using the defualt stock skin that already on the game.
thx for your help m8.

i will try again Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
-G-R-D-RUN

PostSubject: Re: why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(   why -G-R-D-RUN banned :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:20 am

I tried after, i delet the file: GRD_full_skinpack dec_2010.pk3, but it didnt help so i had to unistall the game and install it again, fresh install no other files add, but sorry i m still getting kicked from the server.
Back to top Go down
=S|G=El Che Lives
Admin
=S|G=El Che Lives

PostSubject: Re: why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(   why -G-R-D-RUN banned :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:22 am

The data I posted above was from today prior to your kick.
The skins are still there otherwise the scanner could not see them and do its work
Back to top Go down
-G-R-D-RUN

PostSubject: Re: why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(   why -G-R-D-RUN banned :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:47 am

i have had uninstall the game and install it again, i m pretty sure there is no other skin pack add.
now i must connect with no problems, i tried now at 17:45 uk time, but got kicked for banned ip.

thx run.
Back to top Go down
=S|G=El Che Lives
Admin
=S|G=El Che Lives

PostSubject: Re: why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(   why -G-R-D-RUN banned :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:42 am

Keep trying to get in
it may take a while for the scanners to purge themselves
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

Number of posts : 1812

PostSubject: Re: why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(   why -G-R-D-RUN banned :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:12 pm

-G-R-D-RUN wrote:
i have had uninstall the game and install it again
I don't know if uninstall always works properly. The uninstall will remove all files that were placed by the installation, but it will not remove the files you've put their yourself. So after the uninstall, you should check the "Program Files" folder and make sure that the MOHAA-folder is gone. If not, remove it yourself.

Hannibal
Back to top Go down
-G-R-D-RUN

PostSubject: Re: why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(   why -G-R-D-RUN banned :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:15 pm

HI Hanibal long did not see you Smile

i did check that and it s a fresh install, so i did delet the EA game, before install the game.

yesterday i could connect to the server, it was late, and i think because no kicker was on i could play, hope today i can connect.

thx guys for your help, i really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
-G-R-D-RUN

PostSubject: Re: why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(   why -G-R-D-RUN banned :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:45 pm

i connect to the server on 12:43 uk time, i played like 3 min then got kicked for banned ip.

thx run.
Back to top Go down
=S|G=El Che Lives
Admin
=S|G=El Che Lives

PostSubject: Re: why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(   why -G-R-D-RUN banned :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:52 am

I seen it happen and found another IP similar to yours
try again
Back to top Go down
-G-R-D-RUN

PostSubject: Re: why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(   why -G-R-D-RUN banned :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:50 am

thx all for your help, it s ok now, i can play tbup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(   why -G-R-D-RUN banned :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why -G-R-D-RUN banned :(
Page 1 of 1