Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trouble with MOHBT, disconnecting when joining a game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P®ÉÐÁTÓ®

P®ÉÐÁTÓ®

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-09-10

trouble with MOHBT, disconnecting when joining a game Empty
PostSubject: trouble with MOHBT, disconnecting when joining a game   trouble with MOHBT, disconnecting when joining a game Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:55 am

Good day ppl,

I have a problem with moh breaktrhough. Yesterday i got disconnected on a server. I thought that my connection was bad or other reason, but i couldnt play on any server anymore.
When i join a server and come in in spec there isnt a problem but when i choose the weapon and start to play than i get disconnected in about 5 seconds. And there isnt anything in console (no reason nothing) . I ask Punisher yesterday and he saw my problem. But he also didnt know.
After a restart computer and router same result. Really strange Shocked .

Does somebody know what this is or how to fix this.
Thanks in advance! Very Happy
(ps: i also have spearhead and there i can play all servers without a problem)

Greetings Predator
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Punisher[PL]
=S|G=Punisher[PL]

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: trouble with MOHBT, disconnecting when joining a game   trouble with MOHBT, disconnecting when joining a game Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:41 am

Yeah i saw that he was disconected without any reason Sad . Could somebody had problem like this one Razz ? If not then i think that you can only reinstal moh Neutral .
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: trouble with MOHBT, disconnecting when joining a game   trouble with MOHBT, disconnecting when joining a game Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:45 pm

We have a spearhead server, so it is probably better to use spearhead for our server.

But you have the problem for any server? or only ours?
Back to top Go down
P®ÉÐÁTÓ®

P®ÉÐÁTÓ®

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: trouble with MOHBT, disconnecting when joining a game   trouble with MOHBT, disconnecting when joining a game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:50 am

Ok, but it sounds strange but i rather play in breakthrough because for some reason it plays better than spearhead.
Its not only SG server but every server i join i just get disconnected.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trouble with MOHBT, disconnecting when joining a game   trouble with MOHBT, disconnecting when joining a game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trouble with MOHBT, disconnecting when joining a game
Page 1 of 1