Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match

Go down 
+3
Lady Dark
=S|G=Perisher
£e_GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
£e_GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ

£e_GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-05

(-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match Empty
PostSubject: (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match   (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:02 pm

Hello, = S|G = Smile Hello from K.a.G !
First I want to tell you very nice webby and especially very nice forum theme Wink Like it a lot...
I think we didn't meet for fun matches either, but I'm pretty sure that I shoot some of you (and also you shot me Wink) before on your server, on our, on third side... etc Smile
OK, I'm interesting for clan match between = S|G = and K.a.G Smile
You, play clan matches, or not? Cause I didn't found proper topic in the forum (something like "Challenge Us")... so I put it here, in general chat Wink
If you are agree to play (should be snipers only, I think Wink we didn't play clan match like this, cause we're TDM clan, we've played all other types but never Snipers Only) I'll be happy to discuss details with you Smile
I think this is enough for start, cheers to all = S|G = members, take care guys, and hope you gonna answer me asap with good news Smile
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kagclan.co.uk
=S|G=Perisher

=S|G=Perisher

Number of posts : 869
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match   (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:20 pm

Oh we dont do clan matches for some years now. cyclops
But if there will be enough interest for it from our side we could set someting up. If not then nothing will happen.

Anyway ... thanks for asking Very Happy

Take care Wink
Back to top Go down
Lady Dark

Lady Dark

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match   (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 11:40 pm

Is interesting cyclops , is necessary to open new horizons bounce , new challenges shoot , hihihi new friends beerbang...interesting cheer one pleasure Wink but is necessary to consult.

welcome

Kisses Darky flower
Back to top Go down
http://minuka.spaces.live.com
=S|G=Porto_Fan

=S|G=Porto_Fan

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match   (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 1:20 am

Im up for it Very Happy. If we reunite some members we can set a team to aniquilate your clan lol! lol! .
Back to top Go down
£e_GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ

£e_GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ

PostSubject: Re: (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match   (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:03 am

Hehehe, Porto Wink LoOoL
OK guys (and gals, if you have gals Wink) take your time, vote about the match, if you group 6-8 members it will be pleasure to shoot you Smile Later we can discuss the details, shouldn't be tough to do this... snipers only, no hacks, no cheats, beer allowed Smile Wink and so on...

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Perisher

=S|G=Perisher

Number of posts : 869
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match   (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:12 am

We have gals jump Porto is the best looking one but we have some more hihihi as

We will have a vote, talk about it and let you know how it goes tounge

It might take us some time since we are quick to shoot but slow to do anything else hihih but we will be in touch Wink
Back to top Go down
=S|G=El Che Lives
Admin
=S|G=El Che Lives

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match   (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:25 am

If this goes ahead it would have to be hosted by us and our server as it has the no cross in plus we would be using our own security scanner.
Che
Back to top Go down
==== * N@mi * ====

==== * N@mi * ====

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match   (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:29 am

i'm in for some action against other clans.
we've had a lot of those at tba so its like lady dark said to meat some new players or make friends..etc.
so for me it's of the ground this missile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsclubthegiants.be
=sog=vakis

=sog=vakis

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match   (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:08 am

Very Happy OK M8S IF THERE IS NOT ENOUGH S/G PLAYERS FOUND FOR THE GAME I GLADLY HELP YOU WITH ME AND MY SON NIKOS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
£e_GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ

£e_GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ

PostSubject: Re: (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match   (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:30 am

Nice to hear all of you wanted this soon Wink LoOoL
And about the rules, places, anti-cheat programs... we can make match on your server then re-match on ours, or backwards, whatever we decide Smile
Ye, you're quick shooters... LoOoL Smile
Well, should make new friends Wink Good relationships are always welcome...

P.S. Did you using xfire?! If you're mine nick is: legrandelf
Take care, hope read you soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Lady Dark

Lady Dark

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match   (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:51 am

obsession by the competition but with friendship is always a pleasure to always play against strong players ahahaha never know who gives beating..and that is the best thing of everything, to arrive limits. beerbang beerbang a new inspiration and challenge raise the adrenalin to me hahahahahaha jump

kisses Darky kiss2
Back to top Go down
http://minuka.spaces.live.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match   (-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(-:K.a.G:-)Cpt.GrÃÑÐ_È£ƒ request for clan match
Page 1 of 1