Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

connection timed out?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Red_Phoenix

Red_Phoenix

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-09

connection timed out? Empty
PostSubject: connection timed out?   connection timed out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:03 am

Hi all! Very Happy
I know you've been doing some maintenance, so the server has been down, but for some reason, it looks like there are people in the server when I look at Game Monitor, but when I try to go on the server, it keeps saying "connection timed out". I am not sure the reason for that... Just curious....hahah.. thanks and big kisses
Jen
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: connection timed out?   connection timed out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:29 am

But the server is online again...
I have just played for 2 hours Very Happy

Greetz,
Hanni
Back to top Go down
Red_Phoenix

Red_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: connection timed out?   connection timed out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:30 am

I know Hanni.. I could see you in it.. but I could not get in... Don't you like me anymore? No
Just kidding.. but really, I could see people coming and going from the Game Monitor.com site, but I could not get in..
kisses
Jen
Back to top Go down
Red_Phoenix

Red_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: connection timed out?   connection timed out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:35 am

okay it says exactly "Server connection timed out"
Back to top Go down
OMAR

OMAR

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: connection timed out?   connection timed out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:51 am

hii all,

sryy jenyyy question do u stay for long time in connecting if it it will be like my problem forhe high ping Redyyy. .

hope ur problem is getiing solved soon .

Thx all,
OMAR
Back to top Go down
Red_Phoenix

Red_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: connection timed out?   connection timed out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:11 am

no not long at all.. in fact, I have a new computer.. not much on it.. so I've been connecting faster... I can't understand it.. I even tried from another server to be sure I could connect to any server..
Back to top Go down
OMAR

OMAR

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: connection timed out?   connection timed out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:21 am

Mmmmm jenyyy don't know i think that u have my same problem so i want to help u sryy swetiie .

Thx ,
OMAR
Back to top Go down
Red_Phoenix

Red_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: connection timed out?   connection timed out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:33 am

Never mind.. it works now.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Perisher

=S|G=Perisher

Number of posts : 869
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: connection timed out?   connection timed out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 5:35 pm

Usually you time out when your connection is too slow. What kid of coputer you have doesnt play a big role in this situation it all dependes on your ping. And if you are far away from the server there is more posibility that something will go wrong ....

Im glad everything got sorted out in the end and you were able to play again cheer
Back to top Go down
Red_Phoenix

Red_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: connection timed out?   connection timed out? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:00 pm

It was very odd... haha, everything had worked fine earlier, and I had no problems connecting to other servers, that were also far away.. but it doesn't matter because all is okay now.. hahahah Thank you though!!
Very Happy Kisses
Jen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: connection timed out?   connection timed out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

connection timed out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: Server-
Jump to: