Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asking to go on trial..Xx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daffy_Duck

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Asking to go on trial..Xx Empty
PostSubject: Asking to go on trial..Xx   Asking to go on trial..Xx Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:48 am

[i]Hi to all =S|G= members and admins,

My name is Daffy_Duck and i have been playing your server snipers guru for about 2-3 years now (its amazing Very Happy ) i would like to ask to go on to trial to become a member for =S|G= .

I play fair and i have fun so i would lke to take it further,

I speak to the regulars and the members whenever they are online and have not yet been noticed i love your server and would love to be on trial let alone a recruit.

Thanks for reading Very Happy Smile Laughing

Daffy_Duck XxX
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Asking to go on trial..Xx   Asking to go on trial..Xx Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:46 am

Hi,

Thanks for your interest! Very Happy
Seems you have read the tips for recruitment Wink But at the bottom there is also something about forum activity Very Happy Which of course doesn't mean you have to start spamming the forum with nonsense, coz that would annoy us. But reading the posts at the forum and joining the conversations helps us learning to know you. Also there are the matches etc.
So still some work to do Very Happy

And there are a lot of others that also want to join, it's a long list. So if you continue playing and contribute to the forum, then we will really learn to know you.

Greetz,
Hannibal
Back to top Go down
Daffy_Duck

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Asking to go on trial..Xx   Asking to go on trial..Xx Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your reply Hannibal.

I will do all that you said on the forum adn on the server.

Thank you for your reply, see you on there.

Daffy_Duck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking to go on trial..Xx   Asking to go on trial..Xx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking to go on trial..Xx
Page 1 of 1