Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)

Go down 
+7
Evoga_HR
=S|G=Perisher
=S|G=Hannibal
Repe_[FIN]
=S|G=409
DeZee
Junturi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Junturi

Junturi

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Empty
PostSubject: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:46 am

Hi all, I'm Junturi from Finland. Only 14 years old but usually I can manage to obey the rules. Wink

I obviously love the =S|G= server, it's the only server I play on in MOHAA. I haven't played on the server for long, maybe a month or two, and I've played the game too for only about half a year, but that doesn't mean I suck... Wait, yes it does. Anyway, my style is to find a good camping spot (campers FTW), stay there quietly collecting kills and try not to get any deaths. I consider having a score of 20 - 0 is much better than - for example - 50 - 20 as respawning is not very realistic. Snipers should have loads and loads of patience!

So, if the game, the server and the community continue, I'm certainly hoping to be in the squad in a couple of years. I know it's out of my reach for a long time but one can dream.

Keep the server up. Smile

Last edited by Junturi on Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thenothing.110mb.com
DeZee

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:43 pm

hey m8...saw you a couple of times in our server Very Happy

hope you will have a lot of fun and a lots of kills.

hope to see you soon in my scope

DZ
Back to top Go down
=S|G=409
Admin
=S|G=409

Number of posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:36 pm

Hi Junturi

I look forward to seeing you in my sights shoot and like you i think that a score of 20 / 0 is best but unfortunately it doesnt happen very often Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Repe_[FIN]

Repe_[FIN]

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:53 pm

Junturi welcome to the forums Very Happy
Nice to have more Finns over here Wink

Repe
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:55 pm

welcome
I'm just the opposite. I don't like to sit long on the same place...coz it's a game and I need it to relax... so I run around and die a lot Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Perisher

=S|G=Perisher

Number of posts : 869
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:03 am

Yea me too ... but sometimes i run around like headless chicken.

I try to camp but i cant do it for a log time, maybe i drink too much coffee everyday. In any case me running around like a kuku is good for your score Very Happy

welcome to our forum Wink

Maja
blonde
Back to top Go down
Evoga_HR

Evoga_HR

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:58 am

Hi Junturi

You are a very sympathic one! beerbang
Great statement! agree
It could be from me!
I wish you a lot of patience! Sleep
Great score - respect! afro
Go on like this soulmate!
Back to top Go down
xenomorph(gr)

xenomorph(gr)

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:41 am

:welcome m8!!!I m happy to here that you like the realistic game Very Happy OK if i kill you you must exit the game and dont play again.............. lol! HOHOHo iM just joking ............. welcome again and enjoy your stay Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.xmission.com/~vancea/Xenomorph.htm
Junturi

Junturi

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:05 am

Thanks everyone for the welcome, hope to see you in game.

Awesome signature, Repe. Wink
Back to top Go down
Repe_[FIN]

Repe_[FIN]

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:32 pm

Well, Maniac made it to me cheers
Back to top Go down
Daffy_Duck

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:59 pm

Hi All,

I just though i would join into a conversation since i have been playing it for about 3 hours without stop ,,,

how is everyone

From

Daffy Duck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Junturi

Junturi

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:19 pm

Repe_[FIN] wrote:
Well, Maniac made it to me cheers
That's awesome too but I meant the quote. Smile
Back to top Go down
Repe_[FIN]

Repe_[FIN]

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:59 am

Very Happy OK i just respect our veterans from WWII coz first they fought agains Soviet Union and Then Against Nazis and we "won" , that we do have still our own country .
Back to top Go down
Junturi

Junturi

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:58 am

Repe_[FIN] wrote:
Very Happy OK i just respect our veterans from WWII coz first they fought agains Soviet Union and Then Against Nazis and we "won" , that we do have still our own country .
Same here. That's a very good thing to respect.
Back to top Go down
Vete_Cy

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: welcome   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:14 pm

welcome to the server m8 , although our styles are different and sometimes i wish i knew how to camp...anyway all snipers get evenly respected Smile
hope you enjoy your stay on the server and hope to see you on my scope too Smile
Back to top Go down
OMAR

OMAR

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:03 am

Hi all,

hey m8 welcome hope u to have a nice time with us Wink .

Thx,
OMAR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:53 am

welcome on the server. See u in the game.
Ady.ro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)   Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all! (Yet another newbie presents)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: General Chat-
Jump to: