Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So long, but not goodbye

Go down 
+5
=S|G=THE POWER
Vete_Cy
OMAR
Lara
Red_Phoenix
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Red_Phoenix

Red_Phoenix

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-09

So long, but not goodbye Empty
PostSubject: So long, but not goodbye   So long, but not goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:33 am

Hi all,
First of all, please let me say how much each of you mean to me as friends. Though many of you I have not been able to talk to for some time, you have all touched my life in some way. I have been thinking for quite some time about turning in my tags, as some of you know already. Well, the time has come that I feel I must go ahead with my original decision. I have had a lot of life changes these past couple of years, some good and some bad, all of them have changed me.

I was wishy washy about quitting when I made the first post in the members section about 2 months ago, and was quick to change my mind when asked to stay, but now my decision is firm. I will not be playing the game again. As much as I love the people I’ve come to know, my priorities lie elsewhere. I will keep my MSN, Yahoo, and Skype accounts, and will always welcome messages and chats from my friends.

I have several reasons for quitting completely. First of all, I have devoted more time to my religious beliefs, my son, and taking care of my other responsibilities. I’ve come to the point now, where I do not have much time on my hands, and when I do have time on my hands, I don’t have the desire to play the game. Thank you, all of you, for the friendship and fun I’ve shared with you over the past 2 years. I only hope that this is not the end of the friendships.
Kisses to you all!!
Jen
Back to top Go down
Lara

Lara

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: So long, but not goodbye   So long, but not goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:31 am

Hey Reddy!!

It's a real pity that you have decided to play no more, but I really understand your reasons and if I were in your position, I would do exactly the same thing! I expect that some day you come to do us a visit in the server m8!

I think that I speak in the name of all when I say that we are really gonna miss you a lot! Sad Smile

A huge kiss to you my friend!

Lara
Back to top Go down
OMAR

OMAR

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: So long, but not goodbye   So long, but not goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:32 am

Hi all,

Hello swettie Jen ..First i agree with u lara and also,
I don't know what i will say but of of course u will be always very good freind to me and u know that Smile and i think we all will miss u aloot And i think that ur son must have time from u he's first and i hope to u to when u want to have fun came here server and remmber ur old days Smile

I hope u dear to have a good life with much happy and if u want any thing from u know how u get me hehe..Smile.

Thx dear for the nice Time we share with u dear xxxxxx.

Thx ur,
OMAR
Back to top Go down
Vete_Cy

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: :(   So long, but not goodbye Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:53 am

i really hope too that you will visit the server again jen Smile , it's an addiction Smile but in the slight case you don't...it's been an honor and a priviledge to play with you in the server , i hope any other changes cause only good in your life
Back to top Go down
=S|G=THE POWER
=S|G=THE POWER

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: So long, but not goodbye   So long, but not goodbye Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:19 am

There is only one thing i can say.

GONE MISS YOU JEN, WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND A LOT OF XXXXX FROM ME.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ameland.nl/

PostSubject: Re: So long, but not goodbye   So long, but not goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:40 am

So long Jen.
I never have the chance to play with you but hwo knows...maybe someday you will play the game again and we will meet on the server.
Untill then all i can say is to take care of you and you family.

bb
Ady.ro

Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
=sog=vakis

=sog=vakis

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: So long, but not goodbye   So long, but not goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:17 am

we are really gonna miss you a lot.good luck with your life. wish you the best ,me and my son nikos tbup tbup hope to see you again
Back to top Go down
=S|O|C=RaIaN

=S|O|C=RaIaN

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: (((((((((((((((   So long, but not goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:46 am

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2cyber.ucoz.com
Red_Phoenix

Red_Phoenix

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: So long, but not goodbye   So long, but not goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:12 am

Thank you all for your kind words, and thank you to those of you who have stuck by me and supported me. Words can't express how greatful I am to have friends such as you. Meeting so many people from so many places has been an awesome experience! I will still be available on msn, yahoo and skype, as I said above. I had a lot of fun with you guys. I hope that most of you will keep in touch.
Ciao, Salam, Adios, مع السلامة, довиждане, doviđenja, sbohem, farvel, tot ziens, näkemiin, au revoir, auf Wiederhören, αντίο, अलविदा, arrivederci, do widzenia, adeus, la revedere, прощание, hejdå, adieu,
(if I missed any, I'm sorry )
My love to all of you!! red kiss1 kiss1 kiss1 kiss1
Jen
Back to top Go down
Avci

Avci

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: So long, but not goodbye   So long, but not goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:12 am

winds of change!

for me, it was a pleasure to play with you.. and fun!
Since I have my reasons, I can understand your reasons to quit.. I wish you the best Jen!
Back to top Go down
kolokotronis|L.A|GR|

kolokotronis|L.A|GR|

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: So long, but not goodbye   So long, but not goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:57 pm

hey jen im sorry to here this!although weve played here for years we havent been that close!actualy first time we came close was when u picked me for your team (on a s|g vs regular matchup) a while back,but i never made that match cause i was with the army here in greece at that time!i dont blame u for stopping,im really close myself,but the love of the game keeps me comin back!love to see u with us some time in the future even for 1 game!maybee we can all tell the admins to have a match once every year 4 all the retired players!that would be nice!i wish the best for u and your family!!!cheers cheers redhair shoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long, but not goodbye   So long, but not goodbye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So long, but not goodbye
Page 1 of 1