Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where is everybodyyyyyyyyy?????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kolokotronis|L.A|GR|

kolokotronis|L.A|GR|

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-11

where is everybodyyyyyyyyy????? Empty
PostSubject: where is everybodyyyyyyyyy?????   where is everybodyyyyyyyyy????? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:51 pm

hey all you m8's,where have you gone to?i wanna make some pale shoot kills!theres no problem with the server but there is with the server's list,i dont now why though!the solution is to run moh breakthrough and type in the servers number which is 193.47.83.226:12204 .
i had a problem doing this with moh spearhead cause i couldnt type in the : key!so now nowing this i hope to kill you all next time your in my (+)
p.s for those of you who have x-fire you can also enter the server from there but you have to now how to fiund it or have it under your favorite! cheers cheers cheers cheers tbup tbup tbup tbup tbup tbup tbup tbup
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2007-07-08

where is everybodyyyyyyyyy????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everybodyyyyyyyyy?????   where is everybodyyyyyyyyy????? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Yep, we can't do anything.
But just start spearhead or breakthrough and type in console: connect 193.47.83.226:12204
I have also set a server message so that if someone can get in once, he also knows how to connect next time. Wink
Back to top Go down

where is everybodyyyyyyyyy?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: General Chat-
Jump to: