HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

have a question about forced screen shots.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kolokotronis|L.A|GR|

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: have a question about forced screen shots.   Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:25 am

hi all,i have seen many players getting fss.i have been here for a while but never got a chance to get one so i dont know how it happens.lets say i get a fss,does anyone inform me that i do?cause ive seen players get banned like bravado lately and dont understand why they wont send them in?were they informed?im only involved with moh cause of s|g,it would be stupid to get banned for me not sending one in,so please tell me do i have to look in my main tt file every time i play or do u inform me and then i send it!thank you m8's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=S|G=Perisher

Number of posts : 869
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: have a question about forced screen shots.   Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:35 pm

When you get forced a screenshot you get a :
message all over your screen that a forced SS was taken.
At the same time you automatically say in chat: Screenshot forced by admin
and you get another announcement about forced screenshot under your compass.

In case you miss all three of those, you are usually warned by a member or a console that you need to send your ss in.

So as you see you get plenty of "warnings" that a SS was forced and you dont have to worry about it, as long as you respect the RULES that apply to sending in the SS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolokotronis|L.A|GR|

PostSubject: Re: have a question about forced screen shots.   Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:32 pm

thank u!!!!!!!!!i have nothing to be worried about then!but am sorry to see so many players not respecting the game... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: have a question about forced screen shots.   Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:31 am

Hi all

About fss: I take a look on my computer in "D:\Games\Mohaa\maintt\screenshots" and this folder is empty. In case that i'll be asked to send a fss where can I get it if there isn't any ss? What can I do to have a ss in that folder? I hate the ideea to be asked to send a fss and to fail to do that and so to get a big ban
If you can help me....

Thx
Ady.ro
Back to top Go down
DeZee

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: have a question about forced screen shots.   Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:20 am

ady m8....if you want to take a SS yourself in the server press F12 in the game.
the SS will be in your screenshot folder now.

and if a admin do a forced SS on you...its also in that same SS folder and under the SS its says...send to snipersguru@gmail.com.

don't do anything with the SS and send it like it is that way...so don't change it!!!!!

thats it...easy as that

DZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=S|G=409
Admin

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: have a question about forced screen shots.   Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:51 pm

by the way the SS folder is not created until you either SS you self or one is forced so you will not find it if you have not taken a SS

PostSubject: Re: have a question about forced screen shots.   Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:11 pm

Hi all

Thx DZ and 409. I'll do that way but I can't understand how that folder was created and why is empty. Maybe I press F12 in the game by mistake but why is empty ...don't know.

Anyway TYVM

Ady.ro
Back to top Go down
.{-MANIAC_Gen-}_cy.

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: have a question about forced screen shots.   Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:10 pm

hi,

this folder is active from the first time you install the game...you dont need too take a SS too active it...and its empty becouse you dont press the F12 before...this folder its a stock folder of the game...

Greetz,
Mani...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kolokotronis|L.A|GR|

PostSubject: Re: have a question about forced screen shots.   Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:56 pm

i agree 110% with maniac!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have a question about forced screen shots.   

Back to top Go down

have a question about forced screen shots.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1