Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Punkposse: CoD WaW

Go down 
+4
.{-MANIAC_Gen-}_cy.
[PP]Reddvers
=S|G=409
=S|G=Hannibal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Punkposse: CoD WaW Empty
PostSubject: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:39 pm

Hi all Very Happy

Maybe you already heard about our friends of punkposse (a couple of old-TBA snipers). They had a CoD 4 sniper server.

At the moment they make the change to CoD WaW (CoD 5), which is back in the goold old WW2-style Smile It's not yet a sniper server, but when the mods come out they will probably set up one.
We are very welcome to play the game with them. Take a look at their website at www.punkposse.com to receive more information.

Greetz,
Hannibal
Back to top Go down
=S|G=409
Admin
=S|G=409

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:03 am

As soon as it it released for the PC over here i will get a copy Smile

Back to top Go down
[PP]Reddvers

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:21 am

A big thanks for the plug =S|G= tbup

We are still in the process of learning what we can do with the CoDWW server but for the time being have settled on the free-for-all gametype. It does give you time to camp a little bit in a very fast paced game.

Our server is a public one and allows you to gain ranks and perks which you can use on all other CoDWW servers. Once mod support is out we will hope to set up a 2nd server for sniping only. The server is based in New York so European pings are in the 100-150 range but it has no effect re lag.

One thing I must warn you is that we are very relaxed on language as we are all adults and too busy to admin 24/7. Obviously racist and direct nasty personal insults are dealt with by a ban.

We have activated the games voice chat so no need for TS just press Z and speak-up. Also have very detailed stats programme so we can all see how bad we are at this game.

If you are new to CoDWW and need help setting up your profile and tags before you start playing, please contact me at our forum, very happy to help. It would be great to see some =S|G= members or your friends at our server. It is a steep learning curve and you will suffer before you get the hang of it. No zero deaths in this game (yet).

Thanks again =S|G=

RR

(ps. the game is out here in the UK ? Is the west country so far behind ?)

Last edited by [PP]Reddvers on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.{-MANIAC_Gen-}_cy.

.{-MANIAC_Gen-}_cy.

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:58 am

its nice too hear that...i already have the game but i have too find a online key...
when i;ll find the key i will be there!!!

greetz,
mani
Back to top Go down
DeZee

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:15 am

yeah...got it too today...come visit us...will be real fun.

DZ
Back to top Go down
=S|G=409
Admin
=S|G=409

Number of posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:13 am

just ordered it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
=S|G=El Che Lives
Admin
=S|G=El Che Lives

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:37 am

I guess its another game which requires high spec pc guts ?

EDit
just checked
Video Card
Minimum: Shader 3.0 or better, 256MB Nvidia GeForce 6600GT/ATI Radeon 1600XT or better
CPU Speed
Minimum: 3.0GHz or better

so once again thats me out
Back to top Go down
[PP]Reddvers

PostSubject: Re: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:49 am

These are just slightly higher than the CoD4 minimum requirements and I know it is much higher than MoH but I manage to run it on the top settings with a modest priced machine.

RR
Back to top Go down
DeZee

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:00 am

come on che....put some extra money in your pc and you have a great new game to play Very Happy

DZ
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Wutchman
=S|G=Wutchman

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:22 am

I have the same prob as che Sad old and decrepid pc .... just like its owner lol! ... have the game but plays slow as hell, ah well Christmas is coming ... never know what Santa might bring Very Happy

Ian
Back to top Go down
.{-MANIAC_Gen-}_cy.

.{-MANIAC_Gen-}_cy.

PostSubject: Re: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:04 am

its a realy great game i play it on full graphics and it realy rocks..its the best action game i ever play ... but i need a online key Sad..i have too find one...do any one have any ideas???
i dont want too spend 3 days searching in the internet too find one like cod 4...

greetz,
mani
Back to top Go down
[PP]Reddvers

PostSubject: Re: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:50 am

Can I ask why you dont just buy a legal copy of the game ? It saves hassle.

RR
Back to top Go down
.{-MANIAC_Gen-}_cy.

.{-MANIAC_Gen-}_cy.

PostSubject: Re: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:44 pm

if i'll find a copy i'll buy it for sure...but if i dont then what to do???
Back to top Go down
Repe_[FIN]

Repe_[FIN]

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:54 am

I'm going to buy new PC, and maybe after that I've got that new PC, I'll come and check it out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punkposse: CoD WaW   Punkposse: CoD WaW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punkposse: CoD WaW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: General Chat-
Jump to: