Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do we know when you are searching for new members?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Girly_Germany

Girly_Germany

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-22

How do we know when you are searching for new members? Empty
PostSubject: How do we know when you are searching for new members?   How do we know when you are searching for new members? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:29 am

Hi all SG-Members.

I would like to know how we could find out when you are searching for new Members.
I am very interessted in beeing an Member.
I join your Server for about two Years.
I am not the best player. I know that.
But i hope that I will get the chance to get an Member too.

Greets.
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: How do we know when you are searching for new members?   How do we know when you are searching for new members? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:02 pm

We contact the persons themselves.
So it does NOT work like this: you contact us and then we think about it and let you know. No, when we think we need a new member / new members, we look into the long list of candidates and discuss about it untill a short list is left and then we vote.

Becoming a member shouldn't be a goal. The most important thing is that you have fun in the game and you help your friends when possible.

Greetz,
Hannibal
Back to top Go down
DeZee

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: How do we know when you are searching for new members?   How do we know when you are searching for new members? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:15 am

the last line hanni....you hit the spot....thats the way it should be.

DZ
Back to top Go down
Girly_Germany

Girly_Germany

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: How do we know when you are searching for new members?   How do we know when you are searching for new members? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:27 am

Hannibal thats all nice but it is not an answer to my question.

Thx DeZee
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: How do we know when you are searching for new members?   How do we know when you are searching for new members? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:09 am

It is an answer.
You asked how you could find out when we are searching for new members. The answer is simple: you don't. You only know when we contact you...
And why would you want to know? If we say "this month we are looking for new members", what do you think will happen? Everybody starts to be friendly to us and writing on the forum, just to show us how good they are, blablabla We don't want that, we look for people that are ALWAYS like that. That's why it takes so long to become a member. If you don't have the patience, you're not worth it. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do we know when you are searching for new members?   How do we know when you are searching for new members? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do we know when you are searching for new members?
Page 1 of 1