Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I am getting kicked everytime ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
La louviere

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Why I am getting kicked everytime ? Empty
PostSubject: Why I am getting kicked everytime ?   Why I am getting kicked everytime ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Hi admin ,

I am playing in S|G for 5 years.I didn't follow rules when I start.I spoke Turkish a 1-2 times but I am following rules anymore.But I am getting kicked everyday.I am fan of S|G , I am playing MoH only for S|G.I am playing with fun.I have too many friends there.Wutchman , 409 , DeZee knows I am clear.But they said they can't help me about ban.They told me I should talk with Admins.Please , unban me , I love S|G and my frined which are in there. Crying or Very sad

My Nickname : Koso TR [ I am changing my nickname for the ban. I want to play with my real name ]

My IP : 88.230.41.69

Greetz..

Have fun.

Koso TR
Back to top Go down
=S|G=El Che Lives
Admin
=S|G=El Che Lives

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Why I am getting kicked everytime ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I am getting kicked everytime ?   Why I am getting kicked everytime ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:50 pm

What makes you think you are different to anyone else on the ban list ?
DO NOT take us for fools

You broke our rules and got banned
end of story.
You have since also been in the game most days using other tags and IPs, but you keep getting caught and kicked
Carry on this way and your ban will be for life.
Back to top Go down

Why I am getting kicked everytime ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules & Banned List :: Banned players-
Jump to: