Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

:S plzzzzzzzzz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hannibal_leckter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-08

:S plzzzzzzzzz Empty
PostSubject: :S plzzzzzzzzz   :S plzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:41 am

plz Sad don`t delete my topic:( i swear it`s my 1st time to knw that i should send the ss :S plz admin Sad i play for 2 years and i never asked for ss :S im sry plz i can show u the ss here:( plz i don`t cheat i swear Sad last chance plz Sad i wanna play

4giveness Sad mercy Sad plzzzz
Back to top Go down
DeZee

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: :S plzzzzzzzzz   :S plzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:55 am

hannibal leckter.....you were too late to send in the screenshot...we have a rule that it must be send in 1 hour!!
we will discuss what we will do further with it.

in that time.....take a break!!

DZ
Back to top Go down
hannibal_leckter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: :S plzzzzzzzzz   :S plzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:13 am

plzzzzzzzz Sad i never knw that the server have site . also i nvr read the rules :S ....... Sad and i swear i never use cheat . how i use cheat when im the last of my team sumtimes Sad and it`s the 1st time i knw that i must send the ss Sad promise i nvr 4get nxt time Sad plzzzzz Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :S plzzzzzzzzz   :S plzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:S plzzzzzzzzz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules & Banned List :: Banned players-
Jump to: