Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

 

 my IP adress is banned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RDENT.PL




Number of posts : 15
Age : 51
Localisation : Plesna PL
Registration date : 2011-03-17

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Hello, I want to know, why when I try to login I get answer from server, that my IP adress is banned (my login adress is: 217.144.201.54). I want to know, what is the reason occurrence of this problem? I will be very grateful for help.


Last edited by RDENT.PL on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RDENT.PL




Number of posts : 15
Age : 51
Localisation : Plesna PL
Registration date : 2011-03-17

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:27 pm

RDENT.PL wrote:
Hello, I want to know, why when I try to login I get answer from server, that my IP adress is banned (my login adress is: 217.144.201.54). I want to know, what is the reason occurrence of this problem? I will be very grateful for help.
:-) I' m very grateful for removal login problem from my account.
Back to top Go down
=S|G=409
Admin
=S|G=409


Number of posts : 743
Age : 64
Localisation : Gloucestershire, UK
Registration date : 2007-07-10

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:33 am

the ip address you post your messages is different from the ip address you claim you are playing from, are you playing in an internet cafe or what? until we know we cannot help.

409
Back to top Go down
RDENT.PL




Number of posts : 15
Age : 51
Localisation : Plesna PL
Registration date : 2011-03-17

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:34 am

=S|G=409 wrote:
the ip address you post your messages is different from the ip address you claim you are playing from, are you playing in an internet cafe or what? until we know we cannot help.

409
Hello, in reply to last question I inform, that I play in two different computers with different IP adress. First at work (I sent message from this computer) and second one at home which I (jedrula) use with my son (RDENT.PL), who plays in your server too. I never use computer in internet cafe before. Yesterday my IP adress 217.144.201.54 was banned again. I ask about information, what's the problem. I didn't break statute so I don't know what I did wrong? I will be very glad, when you let me play at work and at home. Yours sincerely headstrong player.



Back to top Go down
=S|G=409
Admin
=S|G=409


Number of posts : 743
Age : 64
Localisation : Gloucestershire, UK
Registration date : 2007-07-10

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:12 am

We have checked our scanners and your IP is not recorded in any of them could you try again and let me know the date and time (gmt) so that we can look at our logs in a bit more depth.

409
Back to top Go down
RDENT.PL




Number of posts : 15
Age : 51
Localisation : Plesna PL
Registration date : 2011-03-17

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:46 am

=S|G=409 wrote:
We have checked our scanners and your IP is not recorded in any of them could you try again and let me know the date and time (gmt) so that we can look at our logs in a bit more depth.

409

4.43 pm
Kicking RDENT.PL for banned IP
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal


Number of posts : 1812
Age : 38
Localisation : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-07-08

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:05 am

We've checked the server logs and the IP you are giving is not the one you use for playing on our server. However we did find the IP you are using and we will now check whether that is the one that is banned. If this also isn't the case, then the problem is not on our side.

Hannibal
Back to top Go down
RDENT.PL




Number of posts : 15
Age : 51
Localisation : Plesna PL
Registration date : 2011-03-17

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 pm

=S|G=Hannibal wrote:
We've checked the server logs and the IP you are giving is not the one you use for playing on our server. However we did find the IP you are using and we will now check whether that is the one that is banned. If this also isn't the case, then the problem is not on our side.

Hannibal

Thank for your involvement and help in capacitance to play me and my son. In saturday's evening and all sunday I logged without any problem at home computer. I'll have hope, that earlier problem was solved and never happen again. Thankful Jędrula
Back to top Go down
RDENT.PL




Number of posts : 15
Age : 51
Localisation : Plesna PL
Registration date : 2011-03-17

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:11 am

RDENT.PL wrote:
Hello, I want to know, why when I try to login I get answer from server, that my IP adress is banned (my login adress is: 217.144.201.54). I want to know, what is the reason occurrence of this problem? I will be very grateful for help.
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal


Number of posts : 1812
Age : 38
Localisation : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-07-08

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 am

Did it happen again???
Back to top Go down
DeZee
Member



Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2007-07-10

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:41 am

he played yesterday with no problem at all....so its not our problem
Back to top Go down
RDENT.PL




Number of posts : 15
Age : 51
Localisation : Plesna PL
Registration date : 2011-03-17

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Hello, This is really not my problem, because I get answer from your server, that my IP adress is banned. I don't know why. My ip adress isn't in your banned list. In saturday my son played without any problems for 3 minutes, when he got information "rdent.pl banned adress ip". I'll be very happy when we finally solve this problem. Computer sciencist said, that my computer is ok. I'm very angry, because I really want to play on your server, but I can't. Maybe your server don't like my computer, because I really don't know what is the reason.
Back to top Go down
DeZee
Member



Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2007-07-10

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:38 pm

a few days ago i played with you or your son for more than a hour with no kicking or banning at all.

Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal


Number of posts : 1812
Age : 38
Localisation : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-07-08

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:48 pm

All our admins have checked their scanners for your ip and it wasn't banned. I will check the server logs again to find out if you are using another IP. But if that isn't the case, then we really can't do anything else.

Hannibal


Last edited by =S|G=Hannibal on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RDENT.PL




Number of posts : 15
Age : 51
Localisation : Plesna PL
Registration date : 2011-03-17

my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Hello, Mr. Stefan, thanks for your and your friends help and committment. Everything what you did works, but shortly. Unfortunetly yesterday's evening server again blocked mr access "rdent.pl banned adress ip". I'm really dissapointed because probably we can't do anything to repair this. I'll hope, that in future every mistakes dissapear and I'll play as much as I want in your server.

Thankful Andrzej
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





my IP adress is banned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my IP adress is banned    my IP adress is banned  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
my IP adress is banned
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» banned ip
» Banned IP again !!!!
» banned
» why i was banned??? help!!!
» am i banned?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules & Banned List :: Banned players-
Jump to: