Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
=S|G=Wutchman
=S|G=Wutchman

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-07-13

WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Empty
PostSubject: WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day   WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:02 am

I am gutted for the S|G family , to see that there have not been any new'ish posts in the forum . I take it from that that the game and the server is dead too ?  Sad
I do still play sniper occasionally when I have time , mainly Sniper Elite 3 and still wear my S|G tag proudly . Any one who has the game can add me as a friend through steam (=S|G=Wutchman).

Ian
Back to top Go down
=S|G=El Che Lives
Admin
=S|G=El Che Lives

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day   WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 8:08 am

Hi mate
Good to hear from you.
The server is still running (for now) but since the death of gamespy its no longer used.
Once this session of hosting fees has expired the server will close forever.
Sad as you say, but like yourself, people have moved on to other games and platforms.
I still play the MOHAA series of games on my pc to relieve a bit of stress now and again but single player only.

Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

Number of posts : 1812

PostSubject: Re: WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day   WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:48 am

Hey Ian,

It's indeed sad. But like Che said, since gamespy stopped (almost a year ago), you can't find any game in the server list any more and then there are no players any more. At http://mohaas.net/ you can download a tool that replaces gamespy, so you can find and access MOHAA (Spearhead) servers. The =S|G= server is also on the list.

I actually almost don't play any game any more Rolling Eyes I would like to, but no time...

Hanni
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Wutchman
=S|G=Wutchman

PostSubject: Re: WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day   WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:26 pm

I have read some of your more recent posts Stef , I hope that your everything works out for you and wish each and everyone good fortune in what ever path they choose in life .
I guess that all good things once they have had their run must come to an end , and that MoH is just getting too long in the tooth to give the challenge and graphics capabilities to compete with modern pc and games console games .
Is the forum staying open or is that going to close too ?

Ian
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day   WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 7:59 am

I don't know. The forum is for free, so we can keep it open. But as you noticed, it's really silent here Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
=S|G=El Che Lives
Admin
=S|G=El Che Lives

Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day   WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:35 am

I would like to see it remain open as long as possible.
Would be nice to keep in touch and hope a few more pop back in now and then just to update us how they are doing etc.
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Wutchman
=S|G=Wutchman

PostSubject: Re: WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day   WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:21 am

I can't even remember the last time I posted anything on here , but I will always come back and have a look to see what is going on . Maybe start a topic to see what other ppl are playing at the moment , and their tags .

Ian
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day   WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:52 am

Sure, then we keep it open. Perhaps we should look for another, newer game. But it will be without mods.

I can also keep the server open, but I'm not going to pay for it while (almost) nobody is playing there.
Back to top Go down
RDENT.PL

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day   WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:34 am

Welcome !!!
Every day I look at the game almost every time and there is no one. Once I waited almost 2 hours and also no one entered the game. You may need to move up the online instructions on how to download MoHAAS.NET Tool. As this goes on then this will be a great server closed-and I would not want to.
jedrula.
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day   WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:24 pm

Tomorrow is the last day and then, unfortunately, it is over with the server Crying or Very sad

Hanni
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Wutchman
=S|G=Wutchman

PostSubject: Re: WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day   WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:46 pm

I know it is not an ideal solution but maybe the =S|G= clan ought to look at Sniper Elite 3 as an alternative solution . I don't know how many members have the game , but the servers are smaller , 12 players max , at around 50 cents a slot per month upto 1 euro or thereabouts . The server I play in regularly you have to queue to get in . Also there is no modding to be done as there are already no cross maps in rotation available . The only problem I can see is that members that have an Apple Mac wont be able to play as it is not available for that operating system . And Hanni should you get to play SE3 , your dancing days are over m8 , mostly camping only   Very Happy

Ian
Back to top Go down
RDENT.PL

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day   WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 11:15 pm

Welcome!
It is a pity that it is so fast :-) ended. I hope that we will meet the Snipers Elite III.
jedrula.
p.s. Sorry for my English.
Back to top Go down
Wardog

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day   WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:01 pm

Hey guys
Tony Aka El Che lives , hope your still around buddy , would be great to hear from you after all these years Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day   WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW !!! Never thought i'd see the day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: General Chat-
Jump to: