Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to join!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
013-Suikast!

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-17

I would like to join! Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join!   I would like to join! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:20 pm

Hello,
I'm Mustafa known as Opblazer. I play this game since start. My favorite weapon is rifles. I have played rifle only for last years but i'm good at all. Snipers only is new for me. I would like to join to practise my sniper skills and i really like your server. That's why i'm here now. waiting for a reply.

thanks for your time,
Opblazer
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join!   I would like to join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:38 am

Hi Mustafa Very Happy,

To practice your sniper skills you don't have to be a member. Just play and have fun.

It is very hard to become a member and there is a long list of players that also want to become member.
>>> this post <<< gives some tips to get our attention, but I assure you: you need a lot of patience, you don't become a member in a few months.

Being a member is not the most important thing in our family, the most important thing is having fun Very Happy

Greetz,
Hannibal
Back to top Go down
013-Suikast!

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join!   I would like to join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:04 am

hmm, waiting for more than months? That's long.. You can always learn more in new clans. I think i have got the skills to join. My english is alright and i'm nice Razz Anyways i play more times in the server the last time. I might see you in. Then you can see i'm worthy Smile

btw, ofcourse i play for fun, who doesn't? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
==== * N@mi * ====

==== * N@mi * ====

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join!   I would like to join! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:48 am

hi 013-Suikast!

first of all i would like to welcom you here.
second it takes some time to get in, i for one knows that.
but from the moment you registerd at the forum you are a member,thats free to use the server and the forum.
if it's an S|G member that you want to be, then i can say it's a small closed group and you have to earn your place in there.
so be patient mate and injoy your staying here have fun.i do Very Happy

greetz N@mi
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsclubthegiants.be
013-Suikast!

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join!   I would like to join! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:18 am

Yeah after all you're right.. I will have to wait pantiently Cool I just tried to tell you guys i really want this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join!   I would like to join! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to join!
Page 1 of 1