Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screenshot Folder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redvers

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Screenshot Folder Empty
PostSubject: Screenshot Folder   Screenshot Folder Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:26 am

I decided to get back into the game last night as I wanted to shoot DeZee and Red which I did one after another in quick time (nothing changes !) and pressed f12 to capture the moment with both their names under my compass. Went to have a look and I have no screenshot folder in mainta. I am using my new pc which is vista and it has written the ss as the numbers are increasing every time.

Does anyone know where they are and what I need to do to find them. Did not have this problem with my old pc which was windows xp.

Thanks for any help.............

Redd

(ps. didn't come in as Reddvers as my chat keys are not working either (!!) so didn't want the world thinking I was rude by not replying to "hi" or "ns".....once fixed I will return.)
Back to top Go down
Redvers

Screenshot Folder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot Folder   Screenshot Folder Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:40 am

Sorry for spamming......forget I posted.

Solved the problem but D & R are lucky as I haven't got the screen of them as my victims !!! Now just need to solve chat keys.............

Redd
Back to top Go down
Red_Phoenix

Red_Phoenix

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Screenshot Folder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot Folder   Screenshot Folder Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:16 am

hmmm, sneaky turd you are.. I look foreward to seeing you in the game again Red... Seems I can't call you double D here Wink
Kisses
Jen
Back to top Go down
Redvers

Screenshot Folder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot Folder   Screenshot Folder Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:32 am

Red_Phoenix wrote:
sneaky turd

Is that better than a "smelly turd" ??

Yeah got you and DeZee in Flug as you both played by the truck at near the tin building......like to note your preferred spots before revealing myself. Been a few months since playing this game.

I have my chat keys working so may see you soon.

Redd
Back to top Go down
DeZee

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Screenshot Folder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot Folder   Screenshot Folder Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:19 am

good that u were back.......i know we played by the truck and got killed a lot. Twisted Evil

but be honest.....i think i got you too....right???? Rolling Eyes

what name u used???

hope to see you soon again buddy.....and than....better run and fast.....LOL

DZ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red_Phoenix

Red_Phoenix

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Screenshot Folder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot Folder   Screenshot Folder Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:28 am

I'm perceptive.. I realized when you said you had both our names together under your compass exactly when and where you shot us.. just can't remember what name you were using.. LOL
And no, a sneaky turd is probably worse than a stinky one..hahhahah
kisses sweety!
Jen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Screenshot Folder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot Folder   Screenshot Folder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screenshot Folder
Page 1 of 1