Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little idea for Stadt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara

Lara

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-11

A little idea for Stadt Empty
PostSubject: A little idea for Stadt   A little idea for Stadt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:41 pm

Hi guys!

I was playing on a server today (witch name I don't remember) beacuse SG was empty, so I went to another one, in Stadt and I thought they had a good idea, and it would be excelent for snipers! I took some SS for you to see.

This is the teleport point on Axis house (you could put it on other place if you want to):
A little idea for Stadt Semttulotj0

This one is on the roof where we're teleported:
A little idea for Stadt Semttulo2ah6

And in this one is in the Allies side:
A little idea for Stadt Semttulo3gb2

I think that we in Stadt don't have much choices and good places to be, so here's a little idea of what could you do (if you want to) to make the map better, so tell me what you think? Wink

Lara
Back to top Go down
=S|O|C=RaIaN

=S|O|C=RaIaN

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: :))))))))))))))))   A little idea for Stadt Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:39 am

tbup tbup tbup tbup tbup tbup tbup LARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz (I kill u geek angrywife shoot shoot
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2cyber.ucoz.com
Lara

Lara

PostSubject: Re: A little idea for Stadt   A little idea for Stadt Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:40 am

Did you liked the idea Raian? I think this would be great 'cause we'll can see all the map and not half of it, we would have more choices to kill Razz
Back to top Go down
ohm

ohm

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: A little idea for Stadt   A little idea for Stadt Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:58 am

I think it would be a great idea in order not to get bored of the same places in that map
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Perisher

=S|G=Perisher

Number of posts : 869
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: A little idea for Stadt   A little idea for Stadt Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:57 am

The idea is good but the problem with Stadt is that there are many mods in the map already. We did try to add a few mods a while back but it caused too much lag so they were removed.

But maybe there is something it can be done about it, its just that right now all of our modders are sort of M.I.A. so it could be a long wait Wink
Back to top Go down
Lara

Lara

PostSubject: Re: A little idea for Stadt   A little idea for Stadt Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:41 am

We can wait until the appear lol Wink

Lara
Back to top Go down
=|Luci@n|=

=|Luci@n|=

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: A little idea for Stadt   A little idea for Stadt Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:42 pm

Hii @ll . dear Lara the place and ideea looks very nice cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers . Maybe someday S|G admins will put that place on the stadt map I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.trance.fm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little idea for Stadt   A little idea for Stadt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little idea for Stadt
Page 1 of 1