Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this guy got a question.and an idea

Go down 
+3
=S|G=Porto_Fan
<
==== * N@mi * ====
7 posters
AuthorMessage
==== * N@mi * ====

==== * N@mi * ====

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-09-19

this guy got a question.and an idea Empty
PostSubject: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:32 am

Hi S|G members and admins

i've been playing for some time now on diffrent servers and i've noticed that when you play at a server where 60 to 70% are the members who's playing.
so at that moment there wouldent be mucht curssing or foul langues nor would there be a need for rcon's.
for example isu, bso,bk those are a view of the servers i visit .
and they dont have a list of banned players like we do, ours is not a list it's more like a chopping list mwwhhuuuaaaa.
take a look at ISU most of the time there are 3 to 4 members playing.
not that i'm complaining nor that i like isu more, no not me told you guys this befor, i prever S|G mucth activer forum tbup .
it's just a thouth.

so any one who feels the same or did have the idea please do say so.

greetz N@mi aka Ed
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsclubthegiants.be
<<colonel hetlar>

<<colonel hetlar>

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:21 am

hi alll

i am with u but what s|g members shoud do?

and what we can do to help them?

thx
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Porto_Fan

=S|G=Porto_Fan

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:29 am

Guys we understand your concerns but dont forget that all players can send us screens of players having a bad behaviour. So that makes you all a special part of SG clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

Number of posts : 1812

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:34 am

Hi Nami,

We have had already many discussions about this. We know that there are not so many members visible in the game. But not visible doesn't mean that there is nobody watching Wink

Second, I'm not going to do any judgements about other servers, but it could be that other servers have a banlist, but not visible to you. Otherwise it means that nobody is banned and I would find it strange. But I'm not sure and I'm not gonna judge it.
We have idd a long list Smile , but see it from the optimistic side: the longer the list, the less of those guys in the server Very Happy And the list grows constantly, which implicitly means that there are members active in the game...

Third, if there are members in the game there is idd no or less cursing, but I don't think there are much less cheats (my opinion).

Fourth, some members are inactive for a long time or "left" (Harf, T), others have a lot to do (work, studies)... It doesn't help of course.
I'm one of the persons that is absolutely not active in the server at the moment, but I compensate it in the forum. So I don't know how many cursing happens in the game. Earlier it mostly happens at night, is this still the case? At night there are also less players, so maybe the harm is less...

Fifth (i hope last point Wink ), we consider our regulars as part of the family. They are our eyes when we are not there. So by taking screenshots and reporting abusive players, you can help us a lot. I know you all know that already, but it is really true Smile
So actually the cursing should stop when some regulars are in.
In the times I wasn't a member yet, it happened very seldom that someone cursed, only the very bad guys. Coz after some time they know you will report it Twisted Evil

I hope this answers your question Very Happy

Greetz,
Hanni
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:35 am

Surprised already an answer from Pedro while I was writing my mega long reply Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
==== * N@mi * ====

==== * N@mi * ====

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:05 am

i'm glad to be a part of this family Hanni
but i do feel a little bit helpless,caus i whas a TBA member and rcon and i do play a lot realy a lot but i do feel like to be neglected caus from all the SS i've seen non on the list.
and i 've i may say they where realy bad bad guys.not that i wish to see some one banned
i always say the more people the more funn we have.
and yes at night the traffic isnt the same like in the day time, i for one knows caus i do play at day time and at night.
i know not every one got the time to play like i do hell some arent even active ( i do look at the statistics ) but this isnt the issue here.
anyway i will keep on doing what i'm doing befor play and send SS and for the moment i wll waith until my full membership.
until then greetz

N@mi aka Ed
Back to top Go down
DeZee

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:55 am

just report bad behavior......just play and have fun.

DZ
Back to top Go down
=S|G=El Che Lives
Admin
=S|G=El Che Lives

Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:54 am

I can assure you some of os do play often.
I was playing today for a couple of hours, but I was not wearing the tag Twisted Evil
I often play without the tag as do other members.

Our ban list is visible so people who have been kicked etc can look and see why, then they can appeal. ( not many do ) those who have appealed have had their issue dealt with.

Our scanner runs just about 24/7 and is being monitored even though we not in game. In fact I just kicked someone with a strange name despite me not in game.

As said above, we do have a route for players to report bad behaivour, in the absence of members you regulars are our eyes and ears so I encourage you to use the reporting option.

Che
Back to top Go down
Red_Phoenix

Red_Phoenix

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:35 am

It is true Nami.. and that is something I tell people when they misbehave.. You just never know when a member is lurking in some dark corner. hahahah.. It used to be that the "console" would say hello to me. (I don't drink often and I certainly don't do drugs, so I know it was real) I miss the console... he used to tell me I'm pretty.. Sad

It is good to know you guys and gals are around...
Kisses
Jen
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:02 am

Ow yeah, the good old console... he always called me noob Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Porto_Fan

=S|G=Porto_Fan

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:26 am

Yep Che said all i wanted to say. Very Happy

Nowadays i usually play undercovered to monitorize the server and if you sometimes see a guy kicked dont be admired that is a admin doing his job.

But i must confess that i dont play very much cause i work during day and im also playing Crysis, COD4 (multiplayer) and Gears of War Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeZee

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:42 am

do you have time to sleep pedro.....LOL

DZ
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Hannibal
Admin
=S|G=Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:46 am

Probably not Very Happy
But he's lucky: he has no time to sleep coz of gaming, I'm working whole nights coz of my thesis Rolling Eyes (and coz I work better at night Shocked ... Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
=S|G=Porto_Fan

=S|G=Porto_Fan

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:49 am

DeZee wrote:
do you have time to sleep pedro.....LOL

DZ

Yes cause im playing Crysis in SP mode for 2 weeks (im close to the end) and Gears of War im almost in the beginning of the game Very Happy Very Happy

COD4 i play 1 hour per day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
==== * N@mi * ====

==== * N@mi * ====

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:18 am

beside spearhead i also play elite sniper and WIC world in conflict.
maybe some of you may know these games but i do love them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this guy got a question.and an idea   this guy got a question.and an idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1